Here at Wolf Tucker we value your privacy and we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information.
Let's start with what we will and will not do with your data.
We will not...
- Store your credit card details whether you pay online, by email or by telephone.
- Share your information with any third parties. Please see below how we share your information with our courier.
- Store your Name, Address, Email and Phone/Mobile Number details in order for you to be able to login to our site and place an order.
- Share your Name, Address, Email and Phone/Mobile Number with our courier DPD as required information needed to ensure delivery of your order.
- Send you our newsletter, only if you have signed up to receive our newsletter
We never gather data about you without your consent. All data that we have has been given to us by you when registering an account or placing an order. You also would have had the choice to opt in to our newsletter.
How do we store your data?
All personal data is encrypted, stored securely and remains confidential to Wolf Tucker Limited. We will never share this information.
You have the right to request access to your personal data, so how do you request this?
If you would like to request a copy of the personal data which we hold for you then please contact us. This is your right under the Data Protection Legislation to access any information that we hold about you.
How can I request that my data is removed?
Simply email us via our contact page with your full name and we will be more than happy to assist you.
We are fully PCI compliant via Trustwave's Trusted Commerce™ program and all transactions are SSL secured with 256-bit encryption provided by GeoTrust. You can verify this by clicking the button below:
If you no longer wish to receive news and promotions, then visit our contact us page so you can give us a howl via email, contact form or by phone.
You can also contact us by writing to us at:
Wolf Tucker Limited, Unit 2, Keynor Farm, Chalk Lane, Sidlesham, PO20 7LL